|Ideal for Top-Feeding Carnivores
A Scientific Diet For Arowana & Top Feeding Carnivorous Fish.
- A highly nutritious diet which promotes rapid growth, proper form and vibrant coloration.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and Llysine allowed us to produce a food most top feeding carnivorous fish are eager to devour.
- New advances in bio-technology helped us identify the highest grade of carotenoid available today which promotes active color development and retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
- Helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding common with other floating stick type foods.
- Absorbs water quickly becoming soft yet retains its shape. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ ll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance.
|Hikari Tropical Food Sticks
|8.8 oz (250g)
|Item No. 21729